Saturday, March 30, 2013

MORE PAINTING

I've been working on a watercolour, based on our beautiful crepe myrtle. It is very old, pruned years ago and then left to ramble. We love the shapes of the branches , some have even joined together to form a 'necklace'. It doesn't have as many flowers as one that is pruned but that doesn't matter to us.
The iPad drawing is one done by George, our grandson who,is staying here for Easter, in collaboration with his Pa.
And the dinner....it looked good enough to eat when I was in Melbourne...all the colours!
Have a happy Easter







4 comments:

  1. This watercolor is beyond gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Mum - it really is my favourite thing in the world to look at your blog and see what you are painting. Love the ipad picture too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is gorgeous.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for all your comments..I do find them so encouraging! I am sure we all have doubts about our painting so pats on the back are very helpful! I know the composition isn't great but if you look at the blog before this you'll see the inspiration. Have a happy Easter, love Aubrey

    ReplyDelete