Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A HODGE PODGE

The rain two or three weeks ago have made such a difference ...the roses have all come again and the lawn is green again. 
We have a new baby in the family, another little boy. Girls are very few and far between...ten boys and four girls! They are all so precious and as we all say, so long as they have all their bits and are well, that is all that matters. One of the really lovely things in life is to cuddle a new born, have them just snuggle in, pure delight. And I did on Sunday...delicious!

A friend collects teapots but I don't know whether she is to get this one from the op shop. I always look out for her but this is my first one and I want to keep it!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers mum, wish you'd brought some yesterday! Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete