Sunday, August 17, 2014

THE AUGUST BREAK 2014, DAILY PHOTOS



I have just discovered Susannah Conway's blog where she challenges, amongst other things, her readers to take a daily photo. So I'm a late starter with it, and a day late as today I have photographed yesterday's title, Look Down. I'm not able to link with Susannah so if you're interested please look her up, susannahconway.com
So Look Down...I had a lovely ten minutes wandering my daughter's front garden this morning, looking down, with the new camera. Their's is a relatively new garden and it is wonderful seeing all the progress they have made and how their plantings are flourishing. And looking with a different eye is always interesting.





Today's suggestion is 'bookshelves' something I'm missing here in our rented  house, all our books still packed away, waiting for their new home. So maybe I'll improvise, I'll see!







4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mum - they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the August Break too. It's fun! Love your photographs, and the word 'plantlings' is very sweet...! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, nice to see pics from the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like these photos. I had beautiful subjects! xx

    ReplyDelete