Friday, August 22, 2014

AUGUST BREAK...SHADOWS





As I have been in Melbourne for the last couple of days I've been using older photos. The top ome which I don't think I took but is on my ipad, probably one of Lucy's from Stonefruitseason blog. It has special significance for us as it is taken where my brother lives. He is a batchelor, much beloved by all his family, my children, my nephews and nieces and now into the next generation, lovely to see. This bend in the creek is on the farm I grew up in and the spot where my mother built her new house after the family house burnt down nearly fifty years ago. As children this spot was where we often swam so lots of history for our family.
The second photo I've always enjoyed for it's 'architectural' or 'sculptured' look.
And the third... Under the jetty next to the Point Lonsdale lighthouse, taken on a day when I was meandering along and around the 'point'.
I can't believe it is the weekend again...so ....happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment