Saturday, October 25, 2014

ROSE HEAVEN

I hope you won't be bored with this post....more rose photos! The first bunch I picked was given to the owners of our rental, they were so gorgeous and so scented I thought she would like them as I know they haven't yet developed their new garden. And it was easy for me to pick my second bunch, so much choice!




And my third, all the same variety this time...


Today I visited a friend, taking a lovel bunch of pale pink roses for her as she has lots of stronger coloured roses in her garden. I wish I knew all the names of the roses here so I could sound knowledgeable! Before we leave here I will ask our landlady to walk around the garden with me and a I will WRITE down the names of my favourites and will then plant them in our new garden next Autumn.
AND my friend gave me a beautiful big bunch of her roses to bring home! I put them in a bucket when I got home, up to their necks to give them a good drink and a cool down...


Two vases later, preserving jars actually as most if my vases are still packed and I've run out of the ones that I do have...








I wish you could smell them! I have one vase now waiting in our bedroom, one beside the chair I sit in at night, one on our table, and more on a shelf in our kitchen area, how spoilt I am!! 

1 comment: