Friday, September 14, 2012

MESS AND ME, or reorganizing my brain!


If only I were as serene as this lily! Instead I think my brain feels like this....

and this....

Sooooo....
I am having a big sort out!
Thinking a creative mind needs some space to work in!!

 
An organized shelf...

and books to find a new home !
So, like an algebraic equation, where -m-s =c, I am beginning to create again....[m equals 'mess', 'space sorting' and c equals 'creativity']....

and...


Just a beginning but it is a beginning!
It does help too that I have started to have some sort of a schedule, probably for the first time in a long long while. I have Mr E helping with some of my chores like vacuuming and hanging out the washing as I need to be more careful with my back. That is so wonderful to have that extra care. Then we are scheduling time in the garden together and we are seeing such good results. I am not going to Melbourne so often as things there are better and I am doing more with my time. 
Meditating more regularly is also helping me, perhaps not finding serenity just yet but perhaps taking a more solid step towards this magical S for serenity.

Have a happy weekend to you all, and don't forget to leave a message if you would like to. I am always interested and pleased to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment